To be the leading independent bauxite developer and producer.
Alufer’s core objective is to be a globally significant bauxite producer, creating wealth for shareholders and economic prosperity for the people of Guinea.
The team is focused on delivering a long term, sustainable mining operation.
Alufer is uniquely positioned to achieve this:
World Class Mining Assets
- Bel Air is 15km from the coast with simple operational set up
- 146mt JORC resource identified – Direct Shipping Ore
- Control of own logistics – with a dedicated haul road, export facility, port and berth – from pit to ship
- Using global best practice mining methods
- Labé project offers further growth potential
Premium quality product
- Tri-hydrate (low temperature) bauxite with low reactive silica and low deleterious elements
- Bel Air bauxite quality is deemed to be between CBG and Kindia – two of the highest quality materials in the market
- Refineries are prepared to pay a premium for high quality bauxite
• Material from Brazil, Guyana, Ghana and Guinea can command up to 50% more than the market price